lundi 4 janvier 2016

La véritable histoire... Autant en emporte le vent

How do you do, dahlings? Tallulah speaking! To celebrate the new year, I will tell you a nice story, a wonderful story of romance and passion that every young girl should read before getting married. So let's go back to Dixie...

"Oh Scarlett! I'm in love with you! I want to kiss you!"

 "Please kiss me my darling!'' 
 ''Ugh, I don't think so."

"But we are in love with each other!'' 
''Oh my god, she's crazy!"

 "Don't deny your own feelings! 
Look what your denial has done to me!"

"But I'm only crazy about you! 
And you love me too! I tell you!"

"Why Mellie... I'm bewildered now. 
I don't know what I want anymore..."

"Then sleep with me!"

"Well then... Happy?"

"Yes... amazingly... I am!"

"Oh, ladies! Wonderful news!"

"Yes? What is it, Melanie?"

"I don't have to marry that stupid Ashley! 
Scarlett is my lover!"


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire